Determine Funding

Although you receive tuition from the families you serve, there are a number of opportunities to explore for additional funding assistance. Read more below for contacts and information.

Child Care and Development Fund (CCDF)

CCDF funding is available to providers who meet certain standards of health and safety, called Provider Eligibility Standards (PES). Unlicensed providers in Indiana may provide care for up to five unrelated children and receive CCDF payments if they complete the Provider Eligibility Standards. Once providers submit all the required written documentation for PES, they will be scheduled for an eligibility inspection. Upon passing, they will be eligible to receive funds. To request a Minimum Standards Packet to become CCDF-certified, call 317-638-7095. Licensed providers and unlicensed registered ministries can contact Affiliated Computer Services (ACS) at 1-800-422-0850 to request a swipe box.

Learn More about Child Care and Development Funding

On My Way Pre-K

Providers in Marion County may be eligible to participate in the On My Way Pre-K Scholarship Program.  If providers meet the program’s criteria, they will be eligible to receive grants equal to the cost of enrollment for each child in their program who receives an On My Way Pre- K scholarship. For questions or assistance in applying, contact Marla Segal, our On My Way Pre-K project manager.

Learn More about On My Way Pre-K

Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP)

Child Care Answers offers a cash reimbursement for providers who serve nutritious meals and snacks and complete annual trainings as a part of the Child and Adult Care Food Program CACFP, which is a program funded by the U.S. Department of Agriculture. We sponsor licensed homes and exempt homes which accept CCDF vouchers in Bartholomew, Brown, Hamilton, Hancock, Hendricks, Johnson, Madison, Marion, and Morgan counties. There is no fee to participate in this program.

Learn More about the Child and Adult Care Food Program