How to report incidents

How to report incidents

Complaints and/or concerns about licensed or registered child care programs within Marion, Hamilton, Hendricks, Brown, Bartholomew and Johnson Counties can be reported to the Indiana Family and Social Services Administration.


Report complaint/issue about Child Care Development Fund

To report an issue or complaint about the Child Care Development Fund (CCDF) the state child care voucher/financial assistance program:


Marion, Hamilton and Hendricks Counties, including Indianapolis, Beech Grove, Speedway, Carmel, Fishers, Noblesville, Westfield, Avon, Brownsburg, Danville and Plainfield


Brown, Bartholomew and Johnson Counties, including Nashville, Columbus, Greenwood and Edinburgh